Grreat Choice® Plush Ice Cream Cone Dog Toy | Toys | PetSmart
Feb 25, 2017 - All Four Paws Comfy Cone Dog Collar at PetSmart. Shop all dog collars online.
DO NOT BRING YOUR BELOVED PET HERE! My dog was cut deep and needed stitches! I took my Yorkshire, my baby, to the PetSmart in Calverton (Cherry Hill Rd/ Silver Spring) on May 25, 2016 for a bath and hair cut. About 45 minutes after dropping her off someone called from the store in a panic. She explained she accidentally cut my baby and that she would need stitches. The recovery process has been agonizing for my family. She is forced to wear the cone on her head and will not eat, drink, or relieve herself with it on. The hospital instructed us to keep it on her for two weeks so that she would not bother the wound. She is miserable. She use to be so happy.
They cut my dog really bad to the point she needed to get her ear glued, so bad they put her on antibiotics and pain meds. Not the first time they cut her but this was beyond means. She has to wear a cone so she won't scratch it and hurt it. So much for wanting her nice and clean and pretty for Christmas, now the poor thing has to wear the horrible cone. If you love your pet, DO NOT TAKE THEM TO PETSMART GROOMING!!!
May 3, 2017 - Gallery of: Dog Cone Collar Petsmart
21st Century Inflatable Protective Pet Collar at PetSmart
We brought our 3-year-old English bulldog to Petsmart in Hanover MA for grooming. Approximately 30 minutes after leaving him we received a call from the groomer saying our dog Charlie, had sustained a bad cut to his paw and they were transporting him to the animal hospital. Charlie required surgery to repair his paw, has his foot put in a cast, and had to wear a cone that he really did not like. He has to wear a plastic bag on his foot every time he goes out. The groomer apologized and took full responsibility for leaving him unattended. However the store manager has refused to accept responsibility, never apologized, and has refused to pay for any of the vet bills other than the initial visit. Do not ever entrust Petsmart with your dog. You will regret it.When they got to the store, Mark left Kayla in the car with the dog while he went in to PetSmart to get the cone, but after about five minutes sitting in the parking lot, Mandy let loose yet another giant shake of her head, causing the bandage to fly off her head, and the bleeding to start again, with the added bonus of copious drops of blood spattered all over the car, the dog and the daughter in the process. Kayla took Mandy out of the car after that to go find Mark, with the two of them dripping blood all over the local PetSmart. After that, Mark took Mandy to the vet at the back of the PetSmart store and left her there to get sewn up, which we found out would include general anesthesia, stitches, injected antibiotics and pain killers and medicine to take home, automatically ensuring a Very Large Vet Bill. The people there were very nice, professional and helpful, though.Spoiler alert: , the Brooklyn-based French bulldog with more than 67 thousand Instagram followers, is stopping by the gathering. The fashionable will also be cooling down with a cone in the park. (Credit: PetSmart)